Whether you are relaxing at home or traveling around the world, with your HSBC MasterCard® Classic, VISA Classic, VISA Gold and HSBC Premier MasterCard® credit card, you'll enjoy home&Away offers from over 19,000 outlets.
Here's a small sample of how you can explore the world with travel privileges!
Use your HSBC credit card to take advantage of exclusive offers right here in Bermuda. Local partners include:
Elbow Beach Beauty Salon, Silk (Thai Cuisine), Cecile’s, Lusso, Coolwaters Spa & Salon, English Sports Shop, Cambridge Beaches (Tamarisk Room, Breezes Restaurant, Shutters Cafe and The Ocean Spa), Tom Moore’s Tavern, Elbow Beach Hotel, Aqua and Inner Sanctum Spa, Salon & Barber Shop, Fresco’s, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess and The Fairmont Southampton
When travelling abroad, use your HSBC Bermuda credit card to receive preferential treatment at some of the finest hotels, restaurants, shops and service providers in the world, spanning more than 160 countries and territories.
Terms and conditions:
1. Cardholders must settle payment with their Classic MasterCard®, Classic Visa, Gold Visa or HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card® issued by an HSBC group company ("HSBC") in order to enjoy these offers.
2. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, discounted items and fixed-price items (unless otherwise specified).
3. These offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and are not transferable to other persons.
4. HSBC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the merchants involved in this promotion.
5. These offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the respective merchants.
6. The promotion periods of each merchant's offer are subject to change. HSBC accepts no liability on any such change and will not notify cardholders separately of any such change.
7. Other special terms and conditions relating to these offers may also apply. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion.
8. In the case of any dispute, the decision of HSBC and the respective merchants shall be final.
9. Each country may have specific terms relating to its offers.