HSBC Advance Travel Insurance
You've planned your trip. Do you have insurance?
While travelling can be fun and exciting, lost luggage or a medical emergency could leave you with additional and unwanted expenses. HSBC Travel Insurance offers you comprehensive, annual coverage for your travel arrangements and belongings.
Whether you are planning a short trip or a major holiday, with insurance you can travel worry free.
Annual Travel Insurance
Coverage is available for an unlimited number of trips up to a maximum of 30 days in duration per trip over a 12 month period.
Short Term Travel Insurance
Coverage is available for an unlimited number of trips, up to a maximum of 14 days of travel annually.
- Coverage for personal accidents
- Coverage for medical and other expenses, including emergency medical evacuation
- Trip cancellation and curtailment coverage due to illness
- Coverage for lost luggage and other personal items
- Coverage for lost or stolen money
Optional coverage for adventure travel
Adventure Travel Insurance coverage is an optional addition to Annual and Short Term Travel Insurance coverage. Enjoy sports and outdoor activities with specific coverage for:
- Skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving or skin diving
Optional coverage for student travel
Student Travel Insurance is an optional addition to the Annual Family Travel Insurance coverage only. The full-time student between age 14-25 in your family will receive annual coverage for:
- Personal possessions while traveling or on campus
- Medical and emergency expenses in excess of mandatory student health insurance coverage
- Trip cancellation or curtailment expenses from any origin to any destination
*Terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.