Over the Heroes Day weekend celebrations, we would like to say “thank you” to all of the everyday heroes that have supported the community during the Covid 19 crisis. These heroes could range from essential workers to someone who simply demonstrated dedication to their community or family in a special way.
We are also giving you the opportunity to thank someone who was your hero during COVID-19, by nominating an individual to receive a $500 gift certificate to the local retailer of their choice.
How to nominate your COVID-19 Hero
- Full name
- E-mail and phone number
- A blurb on why your nominee is your COVID-19 Hero
Terms and Conditions
- The HSBC COVID-19 Heroes Initiative is open to all current Bermuda residents over the age of 18. Nominators and nominees are not required to be HSBC customers.
- There will be three nominees chosen as COVID-19 Heroes who will be featured on social media and receive a $500 gift certificate to the local retailer of their choice (the “Prize”).
- The winning nominations will be chosen by the selection committee on June 16th 2020.
- The selection committee will consist of HSBC employees.
- The selections by the selection committee will be the sole discretion of HSBC. During the selection process, the nominee names will be removed.
- The selected nominees will be notified by phone (where available).
- The selected nominees will be required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 1 business day from notification.
- Acceptance must be made verbally and in writing (email preferred) to the HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited representative who originally contacted the chosen nominee.
- A new nominee will be chosen 1 business day after the original selection has been contacted, if the initially selected nominee cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts.
- The Prize is non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The chosen nominees consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, if so requested.
- By accepting the Prize, the selected nominees will be deemed to have read, understood and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited staff are not eligible to be entered as a nominee and cannot nominate an immediate family member. For the avoidance of doubt, immediate family members are defined as parents, siblings, spouses and/or children and any other family members living in the same residence. Staff members can however nominate a non – immediate family member.
- HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited reserves the right to discontinue this initiative at any time without notice.
- The decision of HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited is final.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.