HSBC Premier Chequing
As an HSBC Premier customer, you're eligible for the HSBC Premier Chequing Account. The Premier Chequing Account offers optional automatic overdraft protection, superior service and preferential rates.
Day-to-day banking support
To support you as a HSBC Premier customer, you have:
- exclusive access to a fully certified Relationship Manager and a dedicated team of Premier officers
- access to the best available preferential rates on all of your HSBC Premier products and services
- no monthly maintenance fees on chequing and savings accounts
- fee-free Premier Mastercard with best-in-class loyalty and rewards programme: air miles, flexible reward points, and exclusive discounts and offers from shops, hotels and restaurants worldwide
- annual worldwide travel insurance that covers you and your family for an unlimited number of round trips
- 24/7 access to all of your accounts through our personal online banking platform
Transaction requests above your online banking limit
For transaction requests above the limits of your online banking account; the following forms can be used to complete your instructions. As a part of our continued commitment to ensuring a secure banking experience for our customers, effective 16 June 2013, HSBC Bermuda will no longer accept banking instructions from clients via email and/or fax.
The Outgoing Payment Request form must be used for transfer requests over BM$100,000 or foreign currency equivalent. For other amounts, please use personal online banking.
Instructions not completed using these forms are subject to higher processing charges. To learn more about these changes, please review our fee schedule.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.