How HSBC Insurance can help you
HSBC offers a range of insurance products to give you peace of mind with built-in protection for the things that are important to you.
- Home Buildings InsuranceHome building insurance provides financial protection against small or extensive damage to the structure of the private dwelling.
- Home Contents InsuranceThis coverage allows you to secure items taken outside of your home, both in Bermuda and overseas, and protects the contents of your home, garage and other buildings on your property from damages, such as fire, flooding, and theft.
- Mortgage Protection InsuranceThis coverage is designed to repay the balance of a mortgage, up to the maximum sum assured, in the event the borrower dies before the mortgage is repaid.
- Motor InsuranceMotor insurance provides financial coverage in the event of accidents, theft, vandalism or collisions involving motor vehicles such as cars and bikes.
- Consumer Loan Protection InsuranceConsumer loan protection insurance is a form of credit life insurance which is designed to repay the balance of a consumer loan in the event the borrower dies before the loan is repaid.
- Travel InsuranceHSBC Travel Insurance offers you coverage for illness and emergencies as well as your belongings while traveling abroad.
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, where our staff will be glad to give you further information.
Things you should know
3.5% Financial Services Tax will be applied to gross premiums on all policies written.
This information is intended to be a summary of the policy cover provided to us by BF&M Limited in our capacity as an insurance agent of BF&M Limited. For further details, please contact your Relationship Manager or call +1 441 296 7233.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is acting solely as an insurance agent of BF&M Limited and its subsidiary companies ("BF&M") pursuant to its insurance agent licence issued by the Bermuda Monetary Authority (and not as an insurance agent for the customer) with respect to this/ese insurance product(s). The Bank is not responsible in any way for the underwriting, administration or claims handling of insurance products, and does not accept any responsibility for such matters. HSBC Insurance is the brand name for insurance products offered by HSBC Group members HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
All claims must be submitted directly to BF&M.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.