HSBC Visa Gold Credit Card
Start earning rewards when you spend year round. Available for worldwide use.
Apply from the comfort of your home using online banking.
Enhanced rewards and cashback
What you'll get with an HSBC Visa Gold Credit Card:
Bonus points for new applicants
Receive 3,000 reward points free and spend $5,000 in the first 3 months to get 7,000 bonus points
Receive credit card alerts to help protect from fraud
As an HSBC Credit Card customer, you can register to receive an email when your card is used. Add or update your credit card alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime. Request new alerts or make changes to existing preferences that can help you manage your card
Car Rental Insurance
Car or Auto Rental Insurances pays for damages to a rental vehicle (Worldwide) due to collision, theft, and vandalism when the cardholder pays with a HSBC Visa Gold credit card*.
*Restrictions and exclusions apply.
Things you should know
- USD Denominated
- 19.95% APR and $100 annual fee
- Credit limits from $5,000 to $50,000
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC credit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- unutilised Rewards Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Apply for an HSBC Visa Gold Credit Card
Before you apply
After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form. To apply, log on to your online banking account and select Online Applications from the Our Products menu.
Visa Gold Card Usage Guide
Auto Rental Insurance
Why not support local retailers when purchasing school supplies? Apply for a BermudaCard today and receive 3000 reward points.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.