Unlock a world of benefits with an HSBC Premier bank account
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life and enjoy the benefits of your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is much more than just a bank account
Experience a premium bank account, with priority services, global support and no monthly fees.
Look after those that mean the most, by extending your Premier privileges to your family.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with reduced fees, and preferential rates for loans, mortgages, and other products and services.
Offers and promotions
Experience The St. Regis Bermuda Resort when you join HSBC Premier
Open a new HSBC Premier Bank Account and be one of the first to enjoy Bermuda’s newest resort in the historic town of St. George's.
This offer is open to customers new to HSBC only. Please review our full terms and conditions for more information.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Enjoy exclusive rates for your loans, mortgages and other products and services, alongside open and honest financial advice whenever you need it, at no cost.
- an account that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- access to a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager to help you make the most of your money whether you are looking to invest or borrow
- an exclusive range of premier rewards, offers and partnerships
- enjoy thousands of home&Away offers, with some exclusive to HSBC Premier, each time you use your debit or credit card
- enhanced coverage for Travel Insurance & Home Protection Insurance
Premier - for your family
As a Premier customer, your loved ones are Premier too. Like you, they'll enjoy global privileges and beneficial rates.
- Premier status for you, your spouse and your children, up until age 28
- Premier support for your children during school, and when they're starting their careers
- family access to a Premier Relationship Manager
- overseas account opening support for loved ones moving abroad
- children of Premier customers aged 7 to 24 can open a MySavings Youth Bank Account, to earn monthly and quarterly bonus interest
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- automatic Premier status around the world
- access to emergency cash of up to $10,000 in local currency at HSBC Premier Centres and HSBC branches worldwide should your wallet be lost or stolen
- manage your international accounts and make instant, no-fee transfers with Global View Global Transfers
- fee-free cash withdrawals from HSBC ATMs worldwide when using your HSBC Premier Debit Card
Our premium account, with Premier benefits
Everything you expect from a premium account and more, with no monthly account fee
- keep your finances flexible with an interest free local currency overdraft, including optional overdraft protection and preferential rates
- make the most of your valuable time with priority servicing and support
- request transactions above the normal limits
- a Relationship Manager to help you enjoy everything Premier has to offer
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
Earn reward points, access complimentary global Wi-Fi, and enjoy a range of retail, dining and entertainment offers with no annual fee.
Earn 1.5 reward points for every $1 spent, receive welcome points and 8,000 bonus point when you spend $6,000 in the first 3 months.
Earn double reward points, access over 1000+ worldwide airport lounges, and claim bonus welcome and spend points.
Our dedicated Premier Mortgage Service offers preferential mortgage rates and terms, as well as guiding you through the application process.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Whether you’re new to HSBC, or looking to upgrade your existing account, you can unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer if you meet one of the following criteria:
Option 1: your savings and investments
Maintain at least $200,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) in personal savings or investments with HSBC Bermuda.
Option 2: your HSBC mortgage
Maintain a mortgage with an originating value of $1million or more (in good standing) with HSBC Bermuda.
Option 3: Premier in another location
Be a qualified HSBC Premier customer in another country or region.
Apply in branch
Book an appointment to speak to an advisor about opening your Premier account.
Find out more
For more information on HSBC Premier, or to find out how you can become eligible, call us or arrange a call back.
Lines are open 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I no longer qualify for Premier?
How long do my children have access to Premier benefit?
How does Premier differ from Advance and Personal Banking?
You may also be interested in
Team of experts
As a Premier customer, you will gain access to a dedicated Relationship Manager to support all your financial needs.
Home & Away
Our Home & Away rewards program entitles you to exclusive offers on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel experiences in over 160 countries worldwide.