Enjoy preferential rates and rewards
There's no such thing as a typical HSBC Advance customer. Which is why we make the effort to understand your needs and how you like to bank.
We'll offer you localised offers and rewards that we think you'll be interested in, as well as discounted rates that we're sure you'll enjoy. Because if we want to help you reach your individual goals, we need to treat you like an individual.
Higher rewards points on your HSBC Advance credit card
Enjoy enhanced rewards and privileges with your HSBC Advance credit card:
- More rewards - Earn 1.35 reward points on every $1 you spend
- Cash back - Redeem your earned points for CASH BACK to buy anything you want or need
- Airline tickets - Redeem for flights with any airline, anytime to fly anywhere
- Exclusive offers - Gain access to premium only Mastercard "Priceless Experience" prize draws
- Bonus points - New applicants receive a welcome bonuns of 3,000 reward points
- Reduced annual fee - Enjoy lower fees than the Classic Card
- Money saving travel & leisure - home&Away offers from more than 27,000 outlets in over 160 countries.
- 24/7 access to Customer Service
Preferential pricing on a range of products
Preferential pricing and benefits on a range of banking fees, lending, deposit and insurance products:
- Reduced variable interest rate on Personal Loans
- Reduced variable interest rate on Mortgages
- Reduced fees on select lending products including Mortgages and Loans
- Enhanced coverage for Travel Insurance & Home Protection Insurance
home&Away Privilege Programme
Whether you are in Bermuda or traveling around the world, with your HSBC Advance Mastercard®, you'll enjoy special offers and discounts from thousands of outlets.
The home&Away Privilege Programme gives you access to offers and discounts in:
- Travel & Leisure
- Health & Beauty
Apply by phone
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.