HSBC Personal Chequing Account
Available in BMD and USD only
- Set up standing instructions, bill payments and other payments quickly and conveniently through personal online banking
- Account can be linked to a debit card
- Monthly account statements help you to monitor your account activity
Things you should know
- minimum age of 18 years for a sole account. Account holders under the age of 18 must hold the account jointly with an individual over the age of 18.
- non-residents must be able to demonstrate their relationship to Bermuda, such as property or employment.
- non-interest bearing account.
- cheques are only negotiable in Bermuda.
How to apply
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.