Whether you’re up late or up early, it’s easy to stay connected to your cash 24/7 with online banking.
To get started all you need is your HSBC Bermuda debit card, PIN and HSBC security device.
Why should I bank online?
- Apply online for personal loans, credit cards and more
- Lower fees! Save $85 per international transfer
- Manage and view your accounts 24/7
- Go green! Save paper by receiving electronic statements (eStatements)
- Pay your bills – including your utility and credit card bills
- Open new accounts instantly in more than 13 currencies
How to send money to your HSBC Bermuda accounts from abroad
As of 10 June 2019 HSBC Bank Bermuda will move its EUR currency correspondent banking relationship from Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, to HSBC France.
If you need to send money from abroad to an HSBC Bermuda account, depending on the currency you're sending, you can do so by following the information outlined in this document1.
1Please note payment routing instructions should always be used for all incoming payments and credits to your HSBC Bermuda accounts.
It is imperative that the various parties in the payment instruction, (ie correspondent bank, beneficiary bank and beneficiary) are clearly and accurately identified. For example, HSBC Bermuda is the beneficiary bank and not the beneficiary. Bank-to-bank information fields should not be used to identify the various parties in a payment. These instructions are standard international payment instructions that should be easily understood by the remitting bank. Failure of a bank to format the payment correctly may result in delays beyond HSBC Bermuda control.
Mobile Banking app
Banking on the go
HSBC mobile banking lets you manage and access your HSBC Bermuda accounts quickly and securely from your mobile device – even when you are miles away from an HSBC branch or computer.
Access your eligible accounts anytime
- Log on with Touch ID or Face ID. Available for iPhone 5S or newer models, running iOS 10 or above
- Log on with your password or your security device
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your HSBC Bermuda accounts
- Make third party transfers from saved templates
- Pay your bills
- Use Global View / Global Transfer to monitor and make transfers to your accounts in other HSBC jurisdictions
- Read and send secure messages
iPhone® | iPad® | iPod Touch® | iOS 9.0 and higher
Touch ID is available for Apple iPhone 5s and above, running iOS 10 or above.
Powered devices with platform 4.0 and higher
It's easy to get started
You can download the app for free from the App Store. Once downloaded and installed, to log on, enter your personal online banking credentials (username, memorable answer and password).
HSBC ATMs can be found in many convenient locations across the island with several accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our ATMs offer you the following services:
- Withdraw cash
- Check account balances
- Pay utility and credit card bills
- Deposit bulk cash for immediate credit (see ATM locator for specific locations)
- Deposit of cash or HSBC cheques, via envelope, for same day credit1 (see ATM locator for specific locations)
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to 3rd party HSBC accounts
- Obtain mini-statements
- Order cheque books
1Same day credit if deposited before 2pm on business days.
HSBC branches can be found at 5 convenient locations island-wide. Our friendly staff are there to assist you with your more extensive banking needs. See branch locator to find out about the services each branch offers.
Make one quick call
Bank conveniently by phone whether speaking to our customer service team or using our 24-hour telephone banking service.
Use our 24-hour automated service
Our automated service is easy, secure and convenient. All you need is a touch-tone phone, your Electronic Banking Number (EBN) and PIN.
- Instantly transfer funds between accounts
- Check account balances
- Pay utility or credit card bills
- Obtain mini-statements
Call our customer service team
- Check your balance
- Make payments
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Set up standing orders
- Update your details
- Ask about other HSBC products
- Make general enquiries
If you want to speak to a member of our friendly team, we're here Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm AST to help you manage your accounts.
If you're an HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier customer we'll give you the option to speak to one of our customer service representatives, regardless of what time you call.
For a complete list of HSBC Bermuda telephone numbers, visit Contact Us.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.