We’ve made it quick and easy to manage your finances outside of Bermuda. From making simple international transfers and accessing your foreign currency accounts to tailored services and support, our foreign exchange products and services can help you to manage your money at home and abroad.
Global View and Global Transfer makes it easy to manage overseas HSBC accounts. You can view, manage and transfer funds between all your HSBC accounts worldwide in one convenient place online.
Available for Advance and Premier customers, the service gives you a simple view of all of your linked HSBC accounts on your online banking. Not only that, when using Global View, you can make transfers quickly and save money on transfer fees.
- Easy and convenientEasily view the balances on your eligible worldwide accounts via a single logon and make your global transfers anytime, anywhere via online banking.
- Transfer up to 100,000 USDYou can transfer up to 100,000 USD a day (or currency equivalent) using Personal online banking.
- Quick way to move moneyHSBC Global Transfers is the quickest way to move money between your globally linked accounts. You also have the ability to set up future dated or recurring payments.
- Reduced transfer feesOur Premier customers are not charged transfer fees when using Global Transfer, also our Advance customers receive a reduced rate.
- Exchange rate certaintyTake control with real time foreign exchange rates, enabling you to transfer your money when it suits you.
How to get started
Link your overseas accounts to start using Global View and Global Transfer on online banking.
Don’t have online banking?
Register now to get started with online banking. You'll just need to answer a few basic questions and we’ll send a confirmation code to your phone.
Transfer to your Global HSBC accounts
Transfer from another country to Bermuda
What are the participating countries and regions?
What accounts can I link on Global View?
How long do HSBC Global Transfers take?
Can I cancel a Global Transfer?
How can I check an example HSBC Global Transfer Exchange Rate?
How many overseas accounts can I link to my account?
Have you considered
Make and receive international payments quickly and securely with online banking.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.