Over the coming months we’ll be making some enhancements to your Online Banking experience
We're introducing a simplified design with mobile-friendly screens allowing you to use Online Banking wherever you are.
The log on experience will be streamlined and the enhanced move money feature will simplify payments and transfers.
Do you know your Username and Passwords?
Do we hold an up to date mobile number and email address for you?
So that we can keep you updated with important information, we'd need to make sure that your contact details are up to date.
You can update your personal details using Online Banking. To do this choose 'Update Personal Information' under 'Services' in the left hand navigation.
What happens next?
We'll be in touch again in the next few weeks to confirm when the enhanced Online Banking services are available for you to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We'll be making some exciting changes to Online Banking, introducing a fresh look and feel, making it even easier for you to manage your accounts online
- We're introducing a simplified log on experience. Logging on will remain just as secure, but is now quicker and easier than before
- HSBC Global View is conveniently integrated with your accounts list
What's changing for payments or transfers?
Our enhanced move money feature will replace the traditional transfer options, making it simpler for you to move money between accounts and set up payments.
How will I access the enhanced Online Banking service?
We are introducing the changes to our Online Banking and migrating our customers in phases.
You can continue to log on at www.hsbc.bm where you will be taken to the new log on or the existing Online Banking depending upon your migration status.
Does it matter which internet browser and operating system I use?
HSBC's Online Banking service is compatible with most internet browsers including:
- Firefox version 30 and above
- Google Chrome version 40 and above
- Internet Explorer version 10 and above
- Safari version 8 and above
HSBC's Online Banking service is compatible with most operating systems Including:
- Windows 7/8 and 10
- Mac OSX 10.9 and above
Please note that if you are using an operating system or browser outside this range it will not be compatible with the enhanced Online Banking service.
It is advisable to upgrade or use one of the recommended supported operating system or browser for accessing Online Banking.