We're making improvements to our online banking platforms
With some recent changes we have made to online banking, it is even easier to get started and use personal internet banking to manage your day to day finances. You can now sign up for personal internet banking by answering a few basic questions and we will send a confirmation code to your phone.
Online banking tutorials
Why bank online?
Lower fees on international transfers
- Lower fees! Save $110 per international transfer
- Manage and view your accounts 24/7
- Go green! Save paper by receiving electronic statements (eStatements)
- Pay your bills – including your utility and credit card bills
- Open new accounts instantly in more than 13 currencies – including Quarterly Bonus Saver which rewards you with bonus interest when you don’t make any withdrawals.
Register for online banking
Before you begin, you will need:
- a security device. If you do not have a security device please visit any of our branches.
- your 9 digit customer number
- a mobile phone number
Frequently asked questions
How do I register for online banking
Do I need a debit card to sign up for online banking?
What is my customer number?
How will I access the enhanced online banking service?
How do I log on to the new platform?
How do I Pay a bill or make a Transfer?
Does it matter which internet browser and operating system I use?
How do I view my Investment accounts?
What you should know
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.