HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card
- Price Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Debit card alert notifications
- Extended Warranty
- VISA Luxury Hotel Collection
- VISA Travel Information Services
- International Emergency Medical Service
- VISA Concierge
Things you should know
Request an HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card by phone
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC Debit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- unutilised Rewards Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Debit Card Alerts
Once you receive your HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card you can protect yourself from fraud through early detection when you sign up for Debit card alerts.
Using your personalised spending alert preferences as a guideline, we can help you to identify unfamiliar transactions earlier, without interrupting your day-to-day life.
Report a lost or stolen card
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.