HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card
Enjoy the benefits associated with your HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card. Enhanced with contactless technology, you can now shop, travel, and dine with ease at home or while away. Simply tap and go, wherever you may be.
- Price Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Debit card alert notifications
- Extended Warranty
- VISA Luxury Hotel Collection
- VISA Travel Information Services
- International Emergency Medical Service
- VISA Concierge
Request an HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card by phone
To apply for a Visa Debit Card, please contact the call centre at:
+1 441 299 5518 and select option 0.
Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm AST
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC Debit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- unutilised Rewards Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Debit Card Alerts
Once you receive your HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card you can protect yourself from fraud through early detection when you sign up for Debit card alerts.
Using your personalised spending alert preferences as a guideline, we can help you to identify unfamiliar transactions earlier, without interrupting your day-to-day life.
Report a lost or stolen card
If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us as soon as possible on +1 441 299 5518 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.