HSBC VISA Debit Card
- Price Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Debit card alert notifications
- Extended Warranty
- VISA Concierge
- Receive Debit Card Alerts
- VISA Luxury Hotel Collection
- Car Rental Insurance
- VISA Travel Information Services
- International Emergency Medical Service
Things you should know
Request an HSBC Visa Debit Card by phone
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC Debit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- unutilised Rewards Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Debit Card Alerts
Once you receive your HSBC Visa Debit Card you can protect yourself from fraud through early detection when you sign up for Debit card alerts.
Using your personalised spending alert preferences as a guideline, we can help you to identify unfamiliar transactions earlier, without interrupting your day-to-day life.
Report a lost or stolen card
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.