Quarterly Bonus Saver Account
- Standard interest rates up to 0.60% AER1Automatically given to the account regardless of withdrawals, the account just needs to maintain a minimum $100 balance.
- Additional bonus interest rateIf no withdrawals are made after each qualifying 3 month period2
- Easy to openApply for a Quarterly Bonus Saver online through Personal Internet Banking or make an appointment with a Premium Banker or Premier Relationship Manager.
1AER - Annual Equivalent Rate which is interest earned on an annual basis.
2A 'qualifying 3-month period' is 3 full consecutive calendar months (eg 1 February – 30 April) wherein no withdrawals have been made from the account.
- Available in Bermuda dollars, US dollars and Canadian dollars
- Easy access to your moneyNo notice required for withdrawals.
Things you should know
- The minimum opening balance for this account is BMD$100, USD$100 or CAD$100
- Standard interest - automatically given to the account when it is opened. The standard interest is calculated daily and paid monthly to your Quarterly Bonus Saver Account on the first business day of the next calendar month. Where the first day of the month is not a business day, the interest amount will include any interest accrued up to (but not including) the first business day of the month. No interest will be paid for any day when the balance is below the minimum balance requirements (ie $100).
- Bonus interest - interest paid in addition to the standard rate if no withdrawals are made within a qualifying 3 month period. If withdrawals are made from the account, the qualifying 3 month period will reset on the first business day of the next month, if the withdrawal did not take the balance under the $100 minimum requirement.
- View the Quarterly Bonus Saver Interest Rates
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.