HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card
Exclusively available to our HSBC Advance customers for worldwide use.
Apply from the comfort of your home using online banking.
Enhanced rewards and cashback
Enjoy enhanced rewards and privileges with your HSBC Advance credit card:
- Bonus points for new applicantsNew applicants receive 3,000 points. Spend $5,000 in the first 3 months to earn an additional 7,000 points.
- Receive credit card alerts to help protect from fraudAs an HSBC Credit Card customer, you can register to receive an email when your card is used. Add or update your credit card alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime. Request new alerts or make changes to existing preferences that can help you manage your card
- 24/7 access to customer service with MasterCard Global ServiceTM
MasterTravel provides coverage against accidental death, dismemberment, or paralysis while traveling by a common carrier, if the tickets are purchased with a
MasterCard credit card.
- Contactless TechnologyNo need to sign or to enter your PIN for purchases under BM $50. Simply tap your card on the reader and you are good to go.
Things you should know
- USD Denominated
- 19.95% APR and $75 annual fee
You qualify for HSBC Advance if you maintain:
- a mortgage with HSBC Bermuda, or
- deposits and/or investments of BMD$20,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) or more with HSBC Bermuda
If you cease to meet the HSBC Advance eligibility criteria outlined above, the bank will advise you, and at its discretion, may transition you into the proposition of best fit, or charge an increased fee for every month during which you fall outside the eligibility criteria.
Apply for an HSBC Advance Mastercard
Please note that currently processing times are longer than usual
Before you apply
After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form. To apply, log on to your online banking account and select Online Applications from the Our Products menu.
Advance Mastercard Card Usage Guide
Why not support local retailers when purchasing school supplies? Apply for a BermudaCard today and receive 3000 reward points.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.