HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card
Enjoy enhanced rewards and privileges with your HSBC Advance credit card:
- More rewards and cashbackEarn 1.35 reward points for every $1 spent and redeem your points to book your own travel, for cashback, gift cards and much more. Find out more about HSBC Rewards, including Pay with Rewards.
- Bonus points for new applicantsNew applicants receive 3,000 points. Spend $5,000 in the first 3 months to earn an additional 7,000 points.
- 19.95% APR and reduced annual feeEnjoy lower annual fees of $75 per year.
- Receive credit card alerts to help protect from fraudAs an HSBC Credit Card customer, you can register to receive an email when your card is used. Add or update your credit card alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime. Request new alerts or make changes to existing preferences that can help you manage your card
- 24/7 access to customer service with MasterCard Global ServiceTM
MasterTravel provides coverage against accidental death, dismemberment, or paralysis while traveling by a common carrier, if the tickets are purchased with a
MasterCard credit card.
- USD Denominated
- Contactless TechnologyNo need to sign or to enter your PIN for purchases under BM $50. Simply tap your card on the reader and you are good to go.
Things you should know
Please take the time to check the following:
You qualify for HSBC Advance if you maintain:
- a mortgage with HSBC Bermuda, or
- deposits and/or investments of BMD$20,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) or more with HSBC Bermuda
If you cease to meet the HSBC Advance eligibility criteria outlined above, the bank will advise you, and at its discretion, may transition you into the proposition of best fit, or charge an increased fee for every month during which you fall outside the eligibility criteria.
Apply for an HSBC Advance Mastercard
Before you apply
After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form. To apply, log on to your online banking account and select Online Applications from the Our Products menu.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.