HSBC BermudaCard Credit Card
A day-to-day card with dining and shopping benefits. Exclusively for use in Bermuda.
Apply from the comfort of your home using online banking.
Enhanced rewards and cashback
Advantages of the HSBC BermudaCard Credit Card:
Bonus points for new applicants
New applicants receive 3,000 points. Spend $3,000 in the first 3 months to earn an additional 6,000 points.
Receive credit card alerts to help protect from fraud
As an HSBC Credit Card customer, you can register to receive an email when your card is used. Add or update your credit card alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime. Request new alerts or make changes to existing preferences that can help you manage your card
No need to sign or to enter your PIN for purchases under BM $50. Simply tap your card on the reader and you are good to go.
Things you should know
- BMD Denominated with No Foreign Currency Purchase Tax (FCPT)
- Local (Bermuda) card use only
- 19.95% APR and $60 annual fee
- Credit limits from $500 to $30,000
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC credit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- unused Reward Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Apply for an HSBC BermudaCard Credit Card
Before you apply
After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form. To apply, log on to your online banking account and select Online Applications from the Our Products menu.
BermudaCard Card Usage Guide
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.