HSBC BermudaCard Credit Card
Advantages of the HSBC BermudaCard Credit Card:
- Valuable rewards and cashbackEarn 1 reward point for every $1 spent and redeem your points to book your own travel, for cashback, gift cards and much more. Find out more about HSBC Rewards, including Pay with Rewards.
- Bonus points for new applicantsNew applicants receive 3,000 points. Spend $3,000 in the first 3 months to earn an additional 6,000 points.
- Credit limits from $500 to $30,000
- 19.95% APR and a $35 annual fee
- Contactless TechnologyNo need to sign or to enter your PIN for purchases under BM $50. Simply tap your card on the reader and you are good to go.
- BMD Denominated with No Foreign Currency Purchase Tax (FCPT)Local (Bermuda) use card only.
Things you should know
Please take the time to check the following:
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC credit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- unused Reward Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Apply for an HSBC BermudaCard Credit Card
Before you applyExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Applying for a credit card doesn't have to be complicated. The online credit card application is quick and easy to fill out. After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.