There’s always something that needs doing around the house…
Whether you’re planning a new kitchen, updating your furniture or considering a loft conversion, a home improvement loan could help you get what you want, when you want it.
Why get an HSBC Home Improvement Loan?
- Separate to your mortgageIf you aren’t interested in taking out Home Equity on your mortgage, you can use an HSBC Home Improvement Loan as an alternative that won’t affect the terms of your existing agreement.
- 100% financingEnjoy a zero down payment on the full amount of your loan.1
- Flexible termsChoose from a variable interest rate and repayment terms between 1 and 5 years.
- Competitive interest ratesGet interest rates starting at 6.25%. Plus, make overpayments without charge, which may reduce the amount of total interest you pay.
- Save $200 when you apply onlineApply for a Home Improvement Loan using online banking and have the $200 negation fee waived.
Unsecured Personal Loan
Secured Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between secured and unsecured Personal Loans?
Will I need to provide documentation to support my application?
How do I make payments on my loan?
Can I make extra payments or pay off my loan early?
This product and service is offered only in the jurisdiction of Bermuda by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited and the material presented is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in other jurisdictions.
Apply for a Personal Loan
Apply online and save $200
For joint applications please make an appointment or call us today on +1 441 299 5959.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form.
To apply online
- log on to online Banking
- choose Our Products > Online Applications from the top navigation, or select ‘Apply for an HSBC personal loan’ from the banner at the bottom of the page.
After you have submitted your application, we will begin the review process on the next business day.
Make an appointment by calling us today on +1 441 299 5959.
Loan Protection Insurance
We don't just underwrite policies, we support the promises you make to your loved ones.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.