How HSBC Investments can help you
We have a wide range of savings and investment opportunities to make your money work harder for you. Our Wealth Specialists or Premier Relationship Managers will meet you to discuss your aspirations, review your current financial situation and help you plan to achieve your goals, whatever they may be, at no cost to you.
Products and services
- HSBC Managed Portfolios - World SelectionAt HSBC we believe a multi-asset approach is important when creating a sound financial strategy. HSBC World Selection is our flagship fund range, designed for investors seeking portfolio diversification through one single investment. Learn more & Prospectus.
- HSBC Money Market FundsLiquidity asset management is a core competency of HSBC Global Asset Management with over 25 years of experience in advising, executing and managing liquidity strategies. Learn more & Prospectus.
- HSBC lifePlanlifePlan is HSBC’s investment savings plan. A simple, flexible and effortless way of saving and investing. Learn more.
- HSBC Global Investment FundsHSBC Global Investment Funds cover a wide range of asset classes, investment styles and geographical regions. The funds are suited to investors who like to make their own investment decisions, or want to invest in a particular market. Learn more & Prospectus.
- HSBC Specialist FundsThe HSBC Specialist Funds use niche strategies to achieve specific investment objectives and are intended to compliment an investor’s portfolio. Learn more & Prospectus.
Investment savings calculator
Use our savings calculator to estimate how much your investment and regular contributions can grow to in the future.
Book an appointment
Investment fund reports and accounts
For the reference of customers who are invested into existing HSBC Bermuda Structured Products, full terms and conditions are included below for your reference.
Note: Please be advised that any interest coupon payment due for the respective Structured CD will be credited to your designated HSBC Bank account within two business days after the interest coupon payment date specified in the Terms and Conditions.
Things you should know
The value of investments and any income they generate can go down as well as up, meaning you may not get back the full amount you invested. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
These products and services are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited and the material on these pages is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions which restrict the distribution of this material by us. Persons accessing these pages are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions. These pages should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell investments or make deposits in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation in such jurisdictions. This information is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. HSBC Global Asset Management (Bermuda) Limited of 37 Front Street, Hamilton, Bermuda, is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited. Funds managed by HSBC Global Asset Management (Bermuda) Limited are offered by prospectus only in those jurisdictions where they are permitted by law. HSBC Global Asset Management (Bermuda) Limited makes no representation as to the suitability of the funds for investors. HSBC Global Asset Management (Bermuda) Limited is licensed to conduct investment business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.