HSBC Premier Mastercard
What you get with a HSBC Premier Mastercard:
- Valuable rewards and cashbackEarn 1.5 reward points for every $1 spent and redeem your points to book your own travel, for cashback, gift cards and much more. Find out more about HSBC Rewards, including Pay with Rewards.
- Bonus Points for new applicantsNew applicants receive 3,000 points. Spend $6,000 in the first 3 months to earn an additional 8,000 points.
- 19.95% APR and no annual fee
- MasterCard Global ServiceTMEmergency card-related assistance, any-time, anywhere, via one toll-free phone call.
- Travel assistance servicesPre-trip destination information, emergency medical and legal referrals, tracing of lost luggage, and more.
- Receive credit card alerts to help protect from fraudAs an HSBC Credit Card customer, you can register to receive an email when your card is used. Add or update your credit card alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime. Request new alerts or make changes to existing preferences that can help you manage your card
- USD Denominated
- Contactless TechnologyNo need to sign or to enter your PIN for purchases under BMD 50. Simply tap your card on the reader and you are good to go.
- Concierge serviceAssistance with reservations for dining, travel, hotels, and entertainment.
- MasterRentalTM (Car Rental Insurance)MasterRental pays for damages (up to USD 75,000, Worldwide) to a rental vehicle due to collision, theft, and vandalism when the cardholder pays with a HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card1.
- MasterAssistTM PlusReimburses medical expenses, hotel convalescence, emergency family travel costs, and more. The trip must be paid in full with a HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card1.
1Restrictions and exclusions apply. For more information, please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions.
Things you should know
Please take the time to check the following:
- To be eligible for an HSBC Premier credit card you must be an HSBC Premier customer and have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- Minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- Card must be active and in good standing to redeem rewards
- Unutilised Rewards Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Apply for an HSBC Premier Mastercard
After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form. To apply, log on to your online banking account and select Online Applications from the Our Products menu.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.