HSBC Visa Classic Credit Card
A day-to-day card with dining and shopping benefits. Available for wordwide use.
Apply from the comfort of your home using online banking.
Enhanced rewards and cashback
What you'll get with an HSBC Visa Classic Credit Card:
- Bonus points for new applicantsReceive 3,000 reward points free and spend $3,000 in the first 3 months to get 6,000 bonus points.
- Receive credit card alerts to help protect from fraudAs an HSBC Credit Card customer, you can register to receive an email when your card is used. Add or update your credit card alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime. Request new alerts or make changes to existing preferences that can help you manage your card
Things you should know
- USD Denominated
- 19.95% APR and $85 annual fee
- Credit limits from $500 to $30,000
What you should know before you apply:
- to be eligible for an HSBC credit card you must have an HSBC chequing or savings account
- minimum age of a primary cardholder is 18 years. For cardholders under 18, an adult must act as a co-cardholder and be responsible for bill payment
- card must be active and in good standing to redeem reward points
- unused Reward Programme points will expire monthly, 36 months from the statement date they were earned
Apply for an HSBC Visa Classic Credit Card
Before you apply
After you have submitted the application, we will begin reviewing your application on the next business day following submission.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form. To apply, log on to your online banking account and select Online Applications from the Our Products menu.
Visa Classic Card Usage Guide
Get rewards and cashback worldwide with a credit card for Chequing or Savings Account customers.
Why not support local retailers when purchasing school supplies? Apply for a BermudaCard today and receive 3000 reward points.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.