HSBC Green Loan
If you are looking to lower your carbon footprint, an HSBC Green Loan is a great solution.
With an HSBC Green Loan, you can live a more sustainable life by helping you to pay for the costs of energy solutions such as solar panels.
Why get an HSBC Green Loan?
- Use for a variety of energy solutionsUse your Green Loan to help cover the cost of solar panels, electric cars, solar water heaters and other energy saving enhancements to your home recommended by your Solar Company.
- 100% financingEnjoy a zero down payment on the full amount of your loan.
- Competitive interest rate and long repayment termsBorrow for up to 7 years (our longest available term on an unsecured loan).
- Save $200 when you apply onlineApply for an HSBC Green Loan using online banking and have the $200 negotiation fee waived.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an unsecured Personal Loan?
Will I need to provide documentation to support my application?
How do I make payments on my loan?
Can I make extra payments or pay off my loan early?
This product and service is offered only in the jurisdiction of Bermuda by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited and the material presented is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in other jurisdictions.
Apply for a Green Loan
For joint applications please make an appointment or call us today on +1 441 299 5959.
You must be registered for online banking to complete an online application form.
To apply online
- log on to online Banking
- choose Our Products > Online Applications from the top navigation, or select ‘Apply for an HSBC personal loan’ from the banner at the bottom of the page.
After you have submitted your application, we will begin the review process on the next business day.
Apply by phone
To make an appointment call +1 441 299 5959
Loan Protection Insurance
We don't just underwrite policies, we support the promises you make to your loved ones.
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.