Higher rewards points on your HSBC Premier credit card
Enjoy enhanced rewards and privileges with your HSBC Premier credit card:
- More rewards - Earn 1.5 reward points on every $1 you spend
- Cash back - Redeem your earned points for CASH BACK to buy anything you want or need
- Airline tickets - Redeem for flights with any airline, anytime to fly anywhere
- Exclusive offers - Gain access to premium only Mastercard "Priceless Experience" prize draws
- Bonus points - New applicants receive a welcome bonus of 3,000 reward points and an additional 8,000 points if you spend $6000 in the first 3 months.
- No annual fee
- Money saving travel & leisure - home&Away offers from more than 27,000 outlets in over 160 countries.
- MasterRentalTM (Car Rental Insurance) - pays for damages (up to USD 75,000, Worldwide up to 31 consecutive days) to a rental vehicle due to collision, theft, and vandalism when the cardholder pays for entire rental transaction with a HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card and declines CDW/LDW from the rental company.
- 24/7 access to Customer Service
Preferential pricing on a range of products
- Reduced variable interest rate on Personal Loans
- Reduced variable interest rate on Mortgages
- Reduced fees on select lending products including Mortgages and Loans
- Enhanced coverage for Travel Insurance & Home Protection Insurance
To qualify for HSBC Premier in Bermuda, you're required to:
- maintain at least $200,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) in personal savings or investments with HSBC Bermuda; or
- maintain a mortgage with an originating value of $1MIL or more (in good standing) with HSBC Bermuda; or
- qualify for HSBC Premier in another country
Apply by phone for HSBC Premier
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.