A dedicated Relationship Manager supported by a team of global experts
Your Premier Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you. Your Relationship Manager is your single point of contact to help connect you to the HSBC Premier network, providing:
- financial planning to help you and your family to fulfill your hopes, dreams and ambitions
- home financing options for purchasing property in both Bermuda and overseas
- international banking services that help connect you globally so that you can manage your accounts—or your finances—around the world
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally, and to prove it, our Relationship Managers aren’t incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on how well they meet your needs and how happy you are with their service.
- Personal satisfaction is our top priority and our goal is to build long lasting, mutually valuable client relationships.
- As a result, our Relationship Managers strive to build comprehensive wealth solutions to support your needs across education, insurance, retirement, managing and growing wealth
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- Global View gives you access to all your HSBC accounts across the world
- Global Transfer gives you instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination
- Portable HSBC credit history can help secure credit facilities from HSBC around the world
- Access to our regional HSBC Premier International Centres, providing specialist services to meet your cross-border wealth management needs
- Emergency card replacement within 24 hours and emergency cash of up to US $10,000 in local currency at HSBC Premier Centres and HSBC branches worldwide should your wallet be lost or stolen
- Fee-free cash withdrawals from all HSBC ATMs worldwide using your HSBC Premier debit card
To qualify for HSBC Premier in Bermuda, you are required to:
- maintain at least $200,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) in personal savings or investments with HSBC Bermuda; or
- maintain a mortgage with an originating value of $1MIL or more (in good standing) with HSBC Bermuda; or
- qualify for HSBC Premier in another country
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.