HSBC offers benefits in many countries and territories around the world
When you travel internationally, you need a financial institution that offers benefits that can travel with you.
HSBC can help you meet your banking and investing needs, virtually anywhere in the world that you go. With HSBC, you'll benefit from our global resources. Whether you are travelling, relocating or simply looking to invest abroad, we can help you:
- obtain a mortgage or loan abroad by providing you with your portable HSBC credit history.
- easily transfer money between eligible HSBC deposit accounts around the world. You can even automate transactions for added convenience.
- access to emergency cash of up to US $10,000 in local currency at HSBC Premier Centre’s and HSBC branches worldwide should your wallet be lost or stolen
- open international accounts - your accounts can be opened before you arrive
- receive assistance from the International Banking Centre - enjoy personal service and guidance all over the world
Apply online for HSBC Premier
Existing customers can apply via online banking.
Apply by phone for HSBC Premier
Issued by HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited, of 37 Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda, which is licensed to conduct Banking and Investment Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
This site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Bermuda. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking of investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Bermuda.