- terms range from 10 to 30 years
- 80% financing for properties valued up to BM $1.5 million
- 75% financing for properties valued between BM $1.5 – $2 million
- 70% financing for properties valued between BM $2 - $5 million
- 60% financing for properties valued over $5 million
- variable and fixed rates
What is the interest rate for Residential mortgages?
Where do I find the interest rate and term of my current mortgage loan?
Can I make early repayments and/or pay my mortgage off early?
What will happen if I cannot meet my monthly repayment obligations?
Who is responsible for the repayments?
Can the interest rate change on my mortgage?
If I have a Fixed Rate Mortgage what happens to my interest rate at the end of the 5 year fixed period?
Do I need to have a home building insurance policy?
What happens if I forget to renew my home building insurance policy and it lapses?
What is negative equity?
How is interest calculated?
If there are any terms that you are not quite sure of their meaning please refer to our Residential Mortgages page to see a full list of terms and definitions.